Buy Now News

This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news Read More

Tyson Foods: Buy Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
Seeking Alpha
From Fridays closing price of $76.01 this represents an upside of 18.5%-21.6% BEFORE DIVIDENDS. Factor in the dividend yield of 1.63% as of Fridays close and we get a total return of 20.13-23.23%. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! Since that earnings call, the ...

Read More

registrarjournal.com

2 Bargain Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
Motley Fool
That's leading the company to explore its options to narrow the gap, including the potential of returning cash to investors by initiating a dividend and buying back stock. One reason the company is considering this route is that it seemed to work for ...
Financial Newsletter - ZacksZacks
Antero Resources Corporation - AR - Stock Price Today - ZacksZacks
Cnx Resources Corporation. - CNX - Stock Price Today - ZacksZacks

all 92 news articles »
Read More

If You Believe in Marijuana, Then This Is the Stock to Buy Now
Motley Fool
This marijuana stock may be in a perfect position to profit from legalizing marijuana worldwide. Todd Campbell. (TMFEBCapital). Feb 20, 2018 at 9:00PM. Canopy Growth (NASDAQOTH:TWMJF) is Canada's market-share leading producer of marijuana, and with its ...

and more »
Read More

CNBC

Trump vowed to force pipeline makers to buy American steel. Now he's gone 'radio silent'
CNBC
And I wrote down that from now on steel is being made for pipelines, as you know, it's got to be made in the United States. And it's got to be fabricated in the United States. And so I'm a believer in that also." Bell, the steel association president ...

and more »
Read More

CNBC

Don't buy a new Samsung phone now, the Galaxy S9 is coming soon
CNBC
Don't buy a new Samsung phone now, the Galaxy S9 is coming soon. Don't buy a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ right now. Samsung is set to introduce the Galaxy S9 next weekend. That means a better phone is coming soon, and prices on the Galaxy S8 ...
Circles.Life is now taking registrations of interest to buy the Samsung Galaxy S9Business Insider

all 243 news articles »
Read More

This Monthly Dividend Payer Is Now A Strong Buy
Seeking Alpha
By investing in REITs that pay monthly, you're able to better match-fund your living expenses and create a more disciplined approach to saving and investing. LTC has demonstrated that it can successfully allocate capital wisely and manage its exposure ...

Read More

WWD

Lulu Guinness Unveils See-Now-Buy-Now Range in London
WWD
“I am also a consumer and a woman that likes buying things,” said Guinness, a fan of the see-now-buy-now format. “Frankly, I am over anything six months later.” Her see-now-buy-now collection was inspired by Sixties Op Art. The playful lineup includes ...

Read More

Observer

Louder Is Better, Velvet Is Best: 1stdibs Art Director on What to Buy Now
Observer
Mario Bellini's Camaleonda Sofa, French Antique Ormolu Mantel Clock by Ferdinand Barbedienne and Metronome Articulating Floor Lamp by Apparatus. 1stdibs. 1stdibs—the popular online auction site for luxury goods ranging from multi-million dollar jewels ...

Read More

Financial Post

Competition Bureau reaches settlement with Leon's and the Brick over 'buy now, pay later' promotions
Financial Post
OTTAWA — The Competition Bureau says it has reached an agreement with Leon's Furniture Ltd. and the Brick Ltd. regarding allegations of deceptive marketing practices. As part of the settlement, Leon's and the Brick have agreed to each donate $750,000 ...
Leon's, The Brick To Pay Up Over Allegedly Deceptive 'Buy Now, Pay Later' DealsHuffPost Canada
Competition Bureau settles with Leon's, The Brick over marketing practicesCBC.ca

all 3 news articles »
Read More

3 Overvalued Stocks You Will Regret Not Buying Today
Seeking Alpha
... their dividend year after year no matter what is the price I pay. It goes without saying, I am not trying to pay the maximum price for a stock, but valuation is not just my first buying criterion. We all hope to have picked up MMM at $155, but this ...

Read More
Copyright ©2013